Making 24 kt Jewelry | IS IT POSSIBLE?

Making 24 kt Jewelry is one of the question, that confuses a number of customer. They often ask us  IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE AN ORNAMENT OF 24 KT GOLD?And the answer is YES. We can manufacture certain designs in 24 kt gold. But it is impossible to make every ornament in 24 kt gold.

Only a reputed jeweler can tell you, if it is possible to make your design in 24 kt or not. The reason behind it is, whenever any other metal alloy is used to make a jewelry, the 24 kt purity of metal diminishes. Only a reputed jeweler can tell you, if it is possible to make your design in 24 kt or not. We use the word reputed because, in our everyday life, we see a number of cases where jewelers mislead customers. In these cases, customers play vital role. If customer, insists the jeweler to make your ornament in 24 kt gold, 99% jeweler will cheat you and remaining 1% includes reputed jewelers, who straight forward refuse your order.

Blog / by

Post Author: