Cleaning Jewelry at home is an interesting job. We can clean our jewelry with many products available at home. If the silver turning black is a natural phenomenon, then it is possible to clean our silver ornament at home too. All you need is a ketchup, which is available in almost every home in these days. This method usually works best on the ornaments that has plain surface. Such as Rings, Plain Kadas, Utensils, etc..
- Take the ketchup in a small bowl.
- Put an ornament into the bowl, so that it is completely covered in ketchup.
- Keep it for some time.
- Rinse your jewelry with clean water and dry it.
- It is ready to wear.
- If the jewelry has tooled surface, use old toothbrush on the surface.
- Do not keep the ornament into ketchup longer than the required time.
- Cleaning Jewelry at home can be done using many other ways.
Shop Online with us.